About The Club
Thorny Lea Golf Club was established in 1900 as a private company of friends who, for starters, built a motley array of holes on Brockton’s West Side. Bit by bit over the next quarter-century, the members added to their property and by 1925 the full 18-hole complement of holes was in place, along with a clubhouse that fit the times.
More than a century after the first ball was struck at Thorny Lea, our course remains a challenge for golfers of all ages and talents. In addition, our beautiful clubhouse has become a popular gathering place for those seeking fine dining and first-class amenities for family celebrations and community events.